Universal Carbon Fiber Seat Heating System with Round Switch
Carbon fiber seat heaters can be installed in your car seats under your new upholstery. Features thin, flexible cloth-like pads. Why Carbon Fiber?
- Auto manufacturers use carbon fiber in factory seat heater systems
- Pad style is traditionally larger than wired element pads
- Provides more comfortable heat disbursement than wired-element systems
- Can be trimmed and holes cut to accommodate installation in varied vehicles
- Bi-level switch for high or low heat. High=7 Amps, Low=4 Amps.
- Pad Size 10-1/4"x18-3/4”
These are the exact seat heaters kits we use everyday on customer and dealership vehicles. They are made for ROADWIRE INC.
Don't be fooled by cheap generic brands. These are very high quality. They are the only seat heater kit we recommend.
The price shown is for ONE kit. One kit will do one seat. Each kit includes a upper and lower pad for your seat.